[mapguide-users] Mapguide site works fine on host machine, not running properly on others

Jonathan W jwitcoski at tycotelecom.com
Tue Apr 14 12:38:24 EDT 2009

All problems solved!!!
Thank you Dave!!

I changed my Settings in Site Admin and now the WMS server works.

I also found that I needed to change from localhost to my server name in the KMLCONTENTFACTORY.PHP file.

Now to modify the sample code for use with my own data...

Did you check your settings in Site Admin for WMS and change the server name from localhost?

Dave