[mapguide-users] permissions to users in the admin site

T.kiran kumar reddy kiranreddy.hcu at gmail.com
Wed Jul 1 05:56:53 EDT 2009

Hi to every one,

       when i entered into administrator login(
http://localhost/mapguide/mapadmin/login.php )there we can create some users
with different permissons (administator or map author). if we create a user
with map author permissions only what are the things he can get ? what are
the uses if we create with mapauthor only? is there any method to restrict
user to use perticular specified packages only not all in the server
packages .If any body kows about these questions please help me