[mapguide-users] SQL Server Data not appearing in Fusion

Paul Spencer pagameba at gmail.com
Tue Jul 7 16:05:27 EDT 2009

Seems like it could be a bug somewhere in Fusion and how it uses the
MapGuide API, there have been memory leaks found and fixed before
mostly related to using Feature Readers without properly closing
them.  You can increase the memory limit for PHP in php.ini which you
should find in an Apache folder under the WebServerExtensions folder
somewhere.

Paul