[mapguide-users] MG Error Out of memory, bad allocation

Dave Wilson dave.wilson at autodesk.com
Tue Jul 21 10:47:09 EDT 2009

Can you confirm if your TIFF files are tiled tiff? If they aren't then the system will be slow as it converts them on the fly.

How many tiles should be shown at the 1:2000 scale? I'm guessing this should only be a small subset and hence it should be quick.

I think Stefan's suggestion is a good one, in particular for the ecw.

What tool are you using to convert the files? Are people using FW Tools or something else?

Dave