AW: RE: [mapguide-users] MG Error Out of memory, bad allocation

juergen.konradt at bluewin.ch juergen.konradt at bluewin.ch
Tue Jul 21 11:23:35 EDT 2009

<Can you confirm if your TIFF files are tiled tiff? If they aren't then the system will be slow as it converts them on
the fly.
I will try to convert the files to tiled TIFF with MG Rasterworkshop (MG 6.5)

<How many tiles should be shown at the 1:2000 scale? I'm guessing this should only be a small subset and hence it
should be quick.

max. 4 files

<I think Stefan's suggestion is a good one, in particular for the ecw.

<What tool are you using to convert the files? Are people using FW Tools or something else?

created with ImageMagick, converted to jpg with Photoshop, to ecw with ER-Mapper

<Dave

Jürgen