[mapguide-users] How to invoke URL?

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Mon Mar 16 10:00:22 EDT 2009

I think that you're all misunderstanding his question - he's asking
about InvokeURL, which works fine in Fusion....unless it's been broken
with the release of the last version. I've used InvokeURL quite a lot,
myself...Now, as for how to use it; Value should be $CurrentSelection,
yes. If you need to actually pull out data from a table and pass that to
a web page, that's a bit more involved, but not bad. Check Nabble for
info - look for PassData.php or posts by me.

Andrew

	*Andrew DeMerchant*
*Computer Technologist*
ph.1-877-2GEMTEC x.163