[mapguide-users] Data Join issue

leekn23 leekn23 at hotmail.com
Fri Mar 27 11:51:43 EDT 2009

I want to connect some data from a excel file to one of the layer. When I tried to join data - I use the edit extension function in the layer's data - I lost some data. But when I go the the excel data and use the edit extension function its all there (I tried all the join type, I use Autodesk Mapguide Studio to preview data and tried to use their join funciton). THe matching column in excel was entered manually so it is 1-1 match. Any idea?