[mapguide-users] Unique Identify for Feature

KeithC keith.campbell at atkinsglobal.com
Fri Mar 27 12:26:31 EDT 2009

I need to find a way to get unique ids for features so that I can store these unique ids and use them to link to other things (Urls etc).
Presumably I can use MgClassDefinition::GetIdentityProperties to find which properties to interrogate. What are these Identity Properties for an SDF say? Will the values remain the same if the data source is updated using MapGuide Studio?
Keith