[mapguide-users] Server 2008 IIS7 ASP.Net 2.0 Error when editing SDF

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Mon May 4 23:06:40 EDT 2009

Cheers Jason,

I've updated the bin directory now :),
always the little things....

Cheers !

Any Idea why the propertyCtrl would be reading a .php version ? When initial
has always been ../mapviewerajax/propertyctrl.aspx but I notice it is
../mapviewerajax/propertyctrl.php now? I have amended the code so it works,
however it does not make sense ....

../mapguide2010/mapviewerajax/propertyctrl.php does not exist.... however
the code evaluates it and accepts it ?

IIS shows /mapguide2010/mapviewerajax with physical path of
D:\mapguide\web\www\mapviewernet which only contains asp.net code ..... no
php?

  function SetPropertyPage()
{
  var mapFrame = parent.parent.mapFrame;
  var propertyCtrl = mapFrame.document.getElementById("PropertyCtrl");
  alert(propertyCtrl.src);

  if(propertyCtrl.src == "../mapguide2010/mapviewerajax/propertyctrl.php" |
propertyCtrl.src ==
"/mapguide2010/mapviewerajax/propertyctrl.php?LOCALE=en")
    {
      propertyCtrl.src = "../portmisc/Edit/Properties/PropTemplLoader.aspx";
    }
      else
    {
      propertyCtrl.src = "../mapviewerajax/propertyctrl.aspx";
    }
}