[mapguide-users] Server 2008 IIS7 ASP.Net 2.0 Error when editing SDF

Jason Birch Jason.Birch at nanaimo.ca
Mon May 4 23:53:15 EDT 2009

No, that's odd and it doesn't make a lot of sense.  The template loading code in mapframe.aspx appears to be substituting the correct value:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/browser/trunk/MgDev/Web/src/mapviewernet/mapframe.aspx#L187

Did you ever have mapviewerajax pointing at the PHP version on that machine?  I wonder if it's possible that you have a stale version of one of the sub-frames loaded in your browser cache or an inline proxy.

Try flushing your browser cache, and then watching what happens during page load using something like Fiddler2...

Jason