[mapguide-users] IIS 7.0 Forbidden when opening /mapguide/ (from browser and Maestro)

BojanFranc at FER bojan.franc at fer.hr
Tue Feb 16 04:30:54 EST 2010

Hi,

I was running MGOS with Apache so far, now want to use it with IIS.
A got a IIS configuration error somewhere, I think...

I can open MapAdmin and MapAgent with no problems.
http://server.ip/mapguide/mapadmin
... redirects me to login.php and works OK...
http://server.ip/mapguide/mapagent
... works OK

But when I try to open http://server.ip/mapguide/ from browser or connect
from Maestro,
I get ...

403 - Forbidden: Access is denied.
credentials that you supplied.

I am using IIS 7.0 on a Win2008 R2 server. It's a clean install, I only
changed some options in IIS to get PHP working.

What am I missing?

Regards,
 B. Franc