[mapguide-users] Re: Mag Guide setup on II7 2008 Server Issue,
AndreiSinelnikov at SierraSystems.com
Wed May 5 16:02:37 EDT 2010
I have multiple servers (Windows 2003 R2/2008 R2) and workstations (Windows
7/XP/Vista) both in 32 and 64 bit modes working with MGOS without any
problems. I agree - documentation on installation process not very helpful
to say the least ;-)
Things to check:
1. MapGuideAppPool (default application pool for the MapGuide) has to have
"Identity" - Network Service and "Enable 32-Bit Applications" set to true.
2. Default Web Site (IIS) has to have Anonymous Authentication - Enabled
3. If you use .NET and AJAX Viewer - you have to manually create application
- mapviewernet as installer will not do it for you.
4. IIS - mapagent application/Handler Mappings - make sure PHP ISAPI Handler
(*.php) and MapGuide MapAgent ISAPI handler (mapagent.fcgi) are there
Note: If you uninstalling/installing - sometimes you need to manually remove
these handlers after uninstall before installing MGOS again.
5. If you trying to install MGOS on server with some other 32-bit software
(WSUS/Sharepoint) - you need to follow advise from here:
If this information would not help - let me know - I can send you MGOS
installation document created for my application, but I need to modify it
View this message in context: http://osgeo-org.1803224.n2.nabble.com/Mag-Guide-setup-on-II7-2008-Server-Issue-Please-help-tp5010394p5010815.html
Sent from the MapGuide Users mailing list archive at Nabble.com.
More information about the mapguide-users