[mapguide-users] Re: Mag Guide setup on II7 2008 Server Issue, Please help

Jason Birch jason at jasonbirch.com
Wed May 5 16:44:59 EDT 2010

Anyone with an OSGeo ID (http://www.osgeo.org/osgeo_userid) can create and
modify pages in the MapGuide wiki.

I'd definitely encourage anyone who finds the existing documentation lacking
to dive in and improve it.  There's a topic for this issue here that could
be used as a starting point:

http://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/MGOS2onVistaIIS7<https://trac.osgeo.org/mapguide/wiki/MGOS2onVistaIIS7>

We don't really have enough end-user/implementer involvement in this
project; documentation is a great place to get started :)

Jason