[mapguide-users] Re: Mapguide won't display all features from King Oracle connections

djonio DJonio at miami-airport.com
Tue Oct 26 07:37:21 EDT 2010

Howdy,

MGOS 2.1
KingOra 8.19

We use KingOracle a bunch and our only issue is and has been mixed
multi-geometries(collections - sdo_gtype : 4) and circles (1,1003,4). We
have no issues at all on the FDO/Mg input input side and it appears to me
that it is an issue with MG rendering. Circles have been a real issue in
that MG throws one of those "failed to stylize" errors and just gives up.
The fix for me is to use (1,1005,1, 1,2,2)'s as a couple arcs instead of
circles. The gtype 4's don't produce the failed to stylize error but they
silently do not render.

Since the workaround for circles is relatively easy and the need for the
collection type geometry is rare for me I have not persued the issue.
However, if someone wishes to fix this I can produce some EPSG:2236(FL83-EF)
geometries for test.
r,
dennis