[mapguide-users] unable to resolve conflicts between different MapGuideDotNetAPI versions

carls carlshe at 163.com
Wed Sep 8 15:06:13 EDT 2010

I am now just developing a website.
MaestroAPI and MapGuideDotNetAPI are referenced to deal with WebGIS. (both
dlls are copied from the installation folder of Maestro 2.1.1/2.1.2).

But every time when I compile the project, there is a warning message.

unable to resolve conflicts between "MapGuideDotNetApi, Version=2.0.0.2308,
Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=f526c48929fda856" and "MapGuideDotNetApi,
Version=1.2.0.4103, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=6416a18f8953383b"

In fact, the website runs well, and MapGuide can be connected and the web
map can be shown normally.

Could someone tell me the meaning of above message?

Thanks in advance!

-----

Regards, Carl SHE