[mapguide-users] Re: MGOS 2.2 RC4 64bit - problem with references

Greg gbneff at cid.utah.gov
Tue Mar 22 13:08:20 EDT 2011

Thanks for the reply.  I was missing a .dll from the mapviewernet folder.
After adding it to my application\bin folder my application will run.
However, I changed the platform target to x64 from anyCPU, but still have
this warning in vs:

C:\Program Files\OSGeo\MapGuide\Web\www\Cid_Map\Cid_Map.aspx: ASP.NET
runtime error: Could not load file or assembly 'Cid_Map' or one of its
dependencies. An attempt was made to load a program with an incorrect format

and intellisense is not working, Maybe because of the warning?  The warning
occurs on every .aspx file in the project on on line 1.

After changing the target to x64 I now see (have warnings) that Microsoft
dlls mscorlib.dll, system.data.dll, system.web.dll target a different
platform - could this be the problem?  I have tried to change these
references to the 64bit versions located in
c:\Windows\Microsoft.NET\Framework64\v2.0.50727 folder but am unable to make
the change.  Any ideas?

Thanks