[mapguide-users] Retrieving data from Oracle for MapGuide OS

Zac Spitzer zac.spitzer at gmail.com
Thu Mar 31 19:22:48 EDT 2011

Hi Eric,

it's always good to mention which version of MapGuide your using :)

how many rows in the table your trying to access? Can you
check the server access.logs to see if your seeing a lot
of getDataRow requests?

We found a similiar bug in King Oracle yesterday, which will be fixed
in the final release of MapGuide 2.2

I would highly recommend using King Oracle and real spatial
over lat lon columns, especially if your using anything beyond
very small amounts of data.

Regards

Zac