[mapguide-users] Re: 64bit dlls not working

frosty1_4me kbowman at cityofgp.com
Wed May 18 12:28:57 EDT 2011

I've tried moving this to VS2010 using the 32bit dlls with little success.
There is some kind of conflict happening somewhere, and I have no ideal
whats causing it.

I get a lot of the errors about being unable to load an assembly as I
orginally posted and with the 32bit version I get alot of these errors as
well:

Type 'OSGeo.MapGuide.MgException' in assembly 'MapGuideDotNetApi,
Version=2.3.0.4202, Culture=neutral, PublicKeyToken=null' has been forwarded
to assembly 'OSGeo.MapGuide.Foundation'. Either a reference to
'OSGeo.MapGuide.Foundation' is missing from your project or the type
'OSGeo.MapGuide.MgException' is missing from assembly
'OSGeo.MapGuide.Foundation'.

I'm not missing the dlls.