[mapguide-users] Re: 64bit dlls not working

Trevor Wekel trevor_wekel at otxsystems.com
Wed May 18 12:42:31 EDT 2011

Are you using Autodesk IMS 2012? The build number "2.3.0.4202" would seem to indicate MapGuide 2.3 and not MapGuide 2.2.  The version number for the MapGuide Open Source 2.2 release is 2.2.0.5703.  Perhaps there are some old dlls in a .Net "bin" directory somewhere.

One issue I have been made aware of is that previous MapGuide version marked the 64 bit .Net libraries as "any platform" so 32 bit .Net web app compilation against the 64 bit .Net Web Extensions may have worked in the past.  The web app would probably kick out if it is was run in a 32 bit .Net environment since the C++ libraries are 64 bit.  I do not believe this is the issue you are seeing.

Regards,
Trevor