[mapguide-users] zlib pnglib and php_gd2.dll ?? not exactly mapguide but.....

Jamo adam.jamison at portbris.com.au
Wed Nov 2 23:19:21 EDT 2011

Hey I've decided to join the world of php coding ....
Does anyone have any tips on how to get png files to load correctly with
mapguides php?

I've downloaded and compiled the latest pnglib and zlib and placed them in
the php\dlls folder and added that to my path, and uncommented
"extension=php_gd2.dll"

What I don't know is what the part below means and where it goes?
--with-gd--with-png-dir=["where my compiled dlls go"???]--with-zlib-dir["in
the same folder"]

Any Ideas? basically porting some minor report writting stuff across and
might look at using tcpdf to write some vector pdfs of the current view...