[mapguide-users] Fusion Task Pane without session variable

Greg gbneff at cid.utah.gov
Fri Sep 16 13:20:37 EDT 2011

I am opening the task pane in the Fusion viewer when my page loads.  The
initial URL for my task pane is an .aspx page.  The page seems to load fine
in my task pane.  The script shown below doesn't work when the task pane is
opened but works if I click the Home button in the task pane:

String sessionId = Request.QueryString["SESSION"];
String mapId = Request.QueryString["MAPNAME"];

Is there a way to get these parameters when the task pane opens?  Or maybe a
java script method to use on the task pane after it opens that would be the
equivalent of clicking the Home button?

MGOS 2.2
Fusion Viewer
Windows 7 64 bit