[mapguide-users] Fusion Task Pane without session variable

Berdel, Brian brian.berdel at mcmtrans.com
Fri Sep 16 15:21:52 EDT 2011

Change your setContent function in taskpane.js file under widgets to this:

setContent: function (url) {
            if (this.nCurrentTask < this.aExecutedTasks.length) {
                this.aExecutedTasks.splice(this.nCurrentTask, this.aExecutedTasks.length - this.nCurrentTask);
            }
            var map = this.getMap();

            var params = []; params.push('LOCALE=' + Fusion.locale); params.push('SESSION=' + map.getSessionID()); params.push('MAPNAME=' + map.getMapName()); if (url.indexOf('?') < 0) {

                url += '?';

            } else if (url.slice(-1) != '&') {

                url += '&';

            } url += params.join('&');

            this.aExecutedTasks.push(url);
            ++this.nCurrentTask;
            this.iframe.src = url;
            this.iframe.taskPaneId = this.widgetTag.name;
            this.updateButtons();
        },

Brian  Berdel
McMahon Associates, Inc.