[mapguide-users] Re: Fusion layout is blank

Homan, Thomas thoman at co.gila.az.us
Mon Sep 19 16:03:39 EDT 2011

If you create a map matching your UTM projection do things work? I'm going to guess that you're using PseudoMercator to support the 'big 3' basemaps.

What happens if you reproject your datasets to PM other than the expected performance improvement because OTF reprojection is not being utilized. Along that same thread, did you save/override the coordinate systems of each layer definition rather than letting MG attempt to figure things out on its own?

Just some obvious but random thoughts

-tom