[mapguide-users] GDAL provider dlls

Steve G stevenlgolden at gmail.com
Thu Jul 26 12:28:37 PDT 2012

I added the fdo folder to the path variable, no help (I have the
GRFPMessage.dll and GRFPOverides.dll files in the same folder as
GRFPProvider.dll).

I may have inadvertently exchanged GRFPProvider.dll with an older version in
my attempts to get gdal features to work properly.  However, I just did a
complete reinstall of MGOS with 2.4 RC1 (2.4.0.6876) and having the same
problem...in Maestro when trying to create a feature source with GDAL
provider, I still get the following error:

The remote server returned an error: (559) MgFdoException.:
An exception occurred in FDO component.
Unable to load the FDO Provider library '.\GRFPProvider.dll': The specified
module could not be found.

Same error with the OGR provider when trying to create a feature source.
(message says unable to load the OGR Provider library '.\OGRProvider.dll' ).

I am using the Windows 32 bit version.  Maybe this is an ignorant question,
but could this be an issue with the win32 version only that just hasn't been
identified.  Perhaps it's an error only found in that version that hasn't
been identified?

Thanks for any additional help.

-Steve