[mapguide-users] Hyperlink in Selection panel

Jackie Ng jumpinjackie at gmail.com
Wed Feb 13 04:49:30 PST 2013

Is XSS prevention and the ability to display valid HTML in the property grid
mutually exclusive?

I'd like to know the answer myself. I feel a bit uncomfortable that the AJAX
viewer property grid can display arbitrary HTML content. Though any script
blocks I've tried to put into the AJAX viewer property grid thus far have
been rendered inert, which is a good thing (I was testing by assembling
script blocks via FDO computed properties).

- Jackie