[mapguide-users] MapGuide Maestro 5.0 RC1

StuartSteel stuart.steel at atkinsglobal.com
Fri Jun 28 01:52:36 PDT 2013

MapGuide Maestro 5.0 RC1 has added support for GDAL resampling method, which
is great, but the option for NEAR (or blank, to use nearest neighbour as
default) does not seem to be present.

Is this an oversight? I prefer to use nearest neighbour where possible for
the significant boost in performance that it provides, but the choice to use
it seems to have been taken away from me. I can't see anywhere in the
generated config file, or feature source definition where this can be
changed manually either (I believe it is part of the connection string).

I'd appreciate any assistance with this!