[mapguide-users] Only portions of a layer appears at some scales

Berg, James James.Berg at stantec.com
Fri May 10 11:22:42 PDT 2013

Yup, the shp file works perfectly without the join to the SQL table. It won't throw any errors either.

I suppose you could say the problem might with sql table data, but that's been difficult for me to determine. I've made a second table out the shp file's .dbf file to compare them using SQL queries and they seem to match up.