[mapguide-users] What to write to "Server" slot on "Log on to a MapGuide Server" ?

Laura Kauria lacation at gmail.com
Fri May 24 04:13:04 PDT 2013

Hi!

Thanks for your quick answer!

Sorry, that I have been bit unclear. I have manage to open Maestro with
http://localhost/mapguide/mapagent/mapagent.fcgi (as was in "Introduction
to MapGuide" site in tutorial videos). So this isn´t the problem.

So my question actually was: At this moment I have already downloaded both
Maestro and MapGuide OS 2.5 on both my home computer and the "cloud
computer" (server). Should I operate both MapGuide OS and Maestro in cloud
and use this http://localhost/mapguide/mapagent/mapagent.fcgi OR should I
use Maestro on my home computer and write instead of "localhost" my cloud
server number eg. 87.23x.xx.xx? I know I´m bit lost. Thanks for all help!

Laura