[mapguide-users] fusion overview map?

Andrew DeMerchant andrew.demerchant at gemtec.ca
Thu Nov 20 09:35:49 PST 2014

How do you set the overview map widget to use a different map in a
fusion layout, using Maestro? My guess was to use the "manage widgets"
button and then edit the "mapid" for the OverviewMap widget...but that
gives me ajax errors. Am I missing something really simple here? About
all I could find for docs was an Autodesk Mapguide 2010 doc that
explained how to do it in Studio, which is how I figured out that I need
to put in the full path for the map definition - but like I said, I'm
getting mysterious ajax errors the moment that I put anything in that
"mapid" spot in the xml.

--
GEMTEC Email Signature
GEMTEC Limited <http://www.gemtec.ca/>

*Andrew DeMerchant*

tel: 506.453.1025  /  toll-free: 1.877.243.6832
fax: 506.453.9470