[mapguide-users] Initial map extent problem

BMason masonb12 at telus.net
Thu Nov 27 07:55:48 PST 2014

We are having problems with mapguide 2.6.  When viewing the initial map, it
bounces through a series of  map different map extents that we don't want to
see, prior to displaying the map extent that we have set.  For example the
initial map will show multiple views of the all of the continents,  and then
it displays a single point in Ontario, The point is here:
https://www.google.ca/maps/place/Albert's+Liquid+Waste/@44.927808,-75.800936,6z/data=!4m2!3m1!1s0x0:0x70c3686b2c2be44e

Is there a way to eliminate unwanted map displays for the initial map?
 thanks