[mapguide-users] Select by Polygon problem (Polygon must have at least four points in each ring)

Don C. MacGregor sir_sunkee at yahoo.ca
Thu Nov 27 10:41:32 PST 2014

Hi all,MGOS 2.5PostGIS 2.1 USE_GEOS=1 USE_PROJ=1 USE_STATS=1
 If I use built-in select by polygon option to select some features and before completing the polygon cntrl+click to end the polygon (e.g. after clicking only once if I cntrl+click anywhere on the map), it caused the following errors and I have no option left but to reset CGI and FastCGI (sometimes MapGuide too) to make any selection on the map again.
Errors:        CONTEXT:  SQL function "st_geomfromwkb" statement 1
          (Cause: RDBMS: [PGRES_FATAL_ERROR] ERROR:  Polygon must have at least four points in each ring
        CONTEXT:  SQL function "st_geomfromwkb" statement 1
Any possible workaround?Thanks