[mapguide-users] MBtiles via GDAL

Reservoirdog c.schmidt at relis.ch
Wed Jan 28 00:18:29 PST 2015

Thx Steve for your answer!
I noticed MG OS 2.5 as well as AIMS2014 are packaged with GDAL 1.9.
(which you and me assume to not have OGR SQLite support...)
Should i try MG OS 3.0 or AIMS2015 to see which version of GDAL is packaged
with them?
I think GDAL Version always have to be "suitable" to the version MG OS is
compiled...
So no chance to "update" GDAL components..
Last year i was doing some tests with MG OS 2.6 and "newer" GDAL components,
but
these tests were only in connection with ECW Raster support..

MBtiles support for Mapguide OS would complete my OSM-work-cycle (OSM to
PostGIS, PostGIS zu MBtiles via Tilemill, MBtiles to Mapguide Tiles via MG
OS)