[mapguide-users] POSTGis spatial context problem

gom gord.mckenzie at canam.com
Fri Mar 3 11:21:21 PST 2017

I have a PostGIS database that has a good number of tables in it.  The
Spatial Contexts, in my feature source, have always showed the coordinate
systems for all the tables.

I added a new table using a 10TM coordinate system, EPSG3400.  The feature
source does not seem to want to list this coordinate system.  I have edited
the XML and added any entry manually and it shows up in the Contexts list.
When I preview the feature source and look at its geometry properties it has
chosen the Context named sc_3, which is not the correct context.

Any ideas as to why it doesn’t detect or choose the correct coordinate
system or how I can force it to use my manually added context?

(The data source in PostGIS is definitely the right Coordinate System and I
can use AutoCAD Map or Global Mapper and query data correctly from this
table.)

Thanks.