[MapProxy] Proxy_Seed blank/empty tiles.

Adam Estrada estrada.adam at gmail.com
Mon Apr 5 15:57:41 EDT 2010

Thanks Oliver! I am noticing that when I change the yaml files, I get
strange errors in services.yaml. Actually, sometimes when I modify the yaml
file it works and other times it does not. I get this error (
http://pastebin.com/q3DEBCuh) on several different lines in the file as well
as in proxy and seed.yaml. This is the code snippet from services.yaml.

    # #########################
    # # Layer from TMS Source
    # #########################
    osm:
        md:
            title: OSM Test Site
        param:
            # cache tiles in format:
            format: image/png

            # cache projected and geographical SRS
            srs: ['EPSG:4326']

            # store another level between each regular level
            res: 'sqrt2'

            # request all data in this format:
            # request_format: image/png

            # use a tile size of:
            #tile_size: [256, 256]
        sources:
        - type: cache_wms
          req:
            url: http://localhost:8000
            layers: __all__
            # transparent: 'False'

What tool are you using to edit these files? I have tried editing in Eclipse
and Notepad++ on Windows.

Thanks,
Adam