[MapProxy] California in Africa

Oliver Tonnhofer olt at omniscale.de
Tue Aug 31 12:47:22 EDT 2010

On 31.08.2010, at 18:17, Sebastian E. Ovide wrote:
> how can I do exactly the same with MapProxy ? Do I really need to modify my OpenLayers script ?

Without any _complete_ example configuration/code I can just guess.

What where the results of my last hint, comparing two MapServer and MapProxy WMS requests?

Have you tried to embed the service as a WMS:

var ca_wild_fire_tilecache = new OpenLayers.Layer.WMS( "CA Wild Fire TileCache",
	"http://mapproxy/service?",  { layers: 'ca_wild_fire' } ,  { opacity: 0.5, }
);

Oliver Tonnhofer <olt at omniscale.de>
Omniscale - Dominik Helle, Oliver Tonnhofer GbR
Nadorster Str. 60, 26123 Oldenburg
Tel: +49(0)441/9392774-2 (Fax: 9)