[MapProxy] MapProxy 0.9 under IIS on Windows

Jörg Schräder schraeder at hansaluftbild.de
Wed Nov 10 07:18:48 EST 2010

This is true for the development server which is started via command
line. It includes a standalone http server which can be called from
outside on port 8080.
But for productional environments the mapproxy documentation recommends
a deployment via FastCGI. And why should I install another webserver
which I would have to secure seperately if I already have one.

-------- Original-Nachricht --------