[MapProxy] tile_locks-location configurable?

Stephan Holl stephan.holl at intevation.de
Tue Sep 20 05:13:46 EDT 2011

Hello Oliver,

Oliver Tonnhofer <olt at omniscale.de>, [20110920 - 10:10:45]

> On 12.09.2011, at 10:04, Stephan Holl wrote:
> > is the tile_locks-folder inside each cache configurable?
> >
> > The global-parameter 'lock_dir' seems not to change this paths in MP
> > 1.1.0 though.
>
> The lock_dir is for service wide locks, i.e. to limit the concurrent
> requests to one WMS. The tile_locks folder is not configurable.

Thanks, why not?
It would be good to have an option to configure within each
cache. Having the cache on a cluster-fs with several load-balanced
Mapproxy-servers this causes problems.

Perhaps this can be configurable in one of our next releases.

Best

	Stephan

--
Stephan Holl <stephan.holl at intevation.de> | Tel.: +49 (0)541-33 508 3663
Intevation GmbH, Neuer Graben 17, 49074 OS  |  AG Osnabrück - HR B 18998