[MapQuery] Datagrid Integration Example?

R. Paul Warriner warrinerr at orchardparkny.org
Thu Aug 18 04:39:12 EDT 2011

I have "dabbled" with the following:

https://github.com/tonytomov/jqGrid

Best,

Paul

From: mapquery-bounces at lists.osgeo.org
[mailto:mapquery-bounces at lists.osgeo.org] On Behalf Of Justin Penka
Sent: Wednesday, August 17, 2011 4:34 PM
To: Steven M. Ottens; mapquery at lists.osgeo.org
Subject: RE: [MapQuery] Datagrid Integration Example?

Never used Ingrid before but I have been doing some work with SlickGrid
recently.. Unfortunately as mentioned on the homepage, documentation is a
bit light. However, there is a some pretty decent examples. Another thing to
consider: I believe the JQuery UI team is in the process of building a
datagrid widget directly into the lib.

https://github.com/mleibman/SlickGrid
http://blog.jqueryui.com/2011/02/unleash-the-grid/

cheers