[MapQuery] proj4js and other projection systems

Drew Wells drew.wells00 at gmail.com
Fri Jul 22 17:26:09 EDT 2011

Have you tried doing a load on that projection by itself first prior to
using it?  Normally Projections are loaded via async call instead of
directly putting it in the code like this.  It may need to process it prior
to OpenLayers using it.  Just do 'new Proj4js.Proj("EPSG:26914")'.  Also
check that there aren't 404 requests in your Firebug/webkit console.
There's a bug in Proj4js related to initial loading of projections, I put a
patch in but probably hasn't gotten out to the downloads page yet.

-Drew