[MapQuery] release help needed

Drew Wells drew.wells00 at gmail.com
Mon Jul 25 17:58:23 EDT 2011

IDK if I can work on the codebase, but here's a handy command I found on
Stackoverflow for #3.

rgrep -n "^.\{81\}" /path/to/source/files

This should identify all the lines over 80 characters long.  It found long
lines I didn't make sure it exactly found 80+ character lines.

Summary view:
rgrep -c "^.\{81\}" /path/to/source/files