[MapQuery] release help needed

Steven M. Ottens steven at minst.net
Tue Jul 26 09:37:03 EDT 2011

Op 7/25/2011 10:59 PM, Steven Ottens schreef:
> Hi all,
>
> We just discussed the 0.1 release on IRC. Basically Volker, Justin and me decided that the codebase is pretty much what we need for the 0.1 release. There are a few points we want to solve before releasing. This is where you can step in and make this release happen. For our first release these 5 points need to be ticked off:
>
> 1. Create layer type docs.
done
> 2. Rename goto() to center() (thanks Drew)
done
> 3. Make sure that all code is no wider that 80 characters
> 4. the demo page isn't working for chromium
> 5. create a special minified openlayers build for mapquery
done: created a file called openlayers.cfg in /lib this is a build
profile for OpenLayers, I checked it quickly and I think it has
everything we need, it creates a 377KB jsminified non-gzipped version of
OpenLayers, which is less than half the size of a full openlayers build
(859KB)
Putting it through uglify probably makes it even smaller

s.