[MapQuery] release help needed

Steven M. Ottens steven at minst.net
Wed Jul 27 10:26:23 EDT 2011

With the help of Drew and Justin I think we're ready for our first
release :)

I created http://mapquery.org/0.1 and
https://github.com/mapquery/mapquery/tree/v0.1 They are currently not
yet completely up to date with master. If there's a go for 0.1 I'll
update both. Also there will be a zipball with the 0.1 branch.

Any thoughts on what else should be done for the 0.1 release?

Steven