[Mapserver-dev] MapServer Dev-Document

pete skywalker pete_sky at hotmail.com
Sun Jun 22 07:34:54 EDT 2003

Dear All,

I want to understand about the Programmatic flow and design of mapserver
source.

I'm doing my thesis now. My thesis is about improve performance of GIS
MapServer.
I decide to use MapServer in my Thesis. In the thesis method, i will create
new function or new component to extend ability of MapServer. But now,
I don't kown how can i get start to customize mapserver source.

can some one help me understand mapserver from a development perspective.
can i find document about MapServer development?
How can i get start to develop mapserver source code?

Regards,

Pete