SV: [UMN_MAPSERVER-DEV] MS_MAXLAYERS

Thu Dec 14 13:50:12 EST 2006

Hi Sture: There is no "MapServer Project" entity go donate too. However, there
are a couple of options:

  - become a project sponsor through OSGEO
  - contract with one of the various MapServer developers directly for specific work

The OSGEO path is untested at this point but it probably the way to go if you are
interested in general support. The other is tried and true and I can help put you in
touch with resources.

That said, I just learned that RFC 17 looks to be funded for 5.0 through another
source so your timing is perfect or poor depending on your perspective. ;-)

Steve

>>> Sture Dingsøyr <candalt at ONLINE.NO> 12/13/2006 5:34:17 AM >>>
Hi again

We might be interrested in making a donation/funding to the Mapserver development team.

How do one go about to do something like this?

Best regards
Sture