SV: [UMN_MAPSERVER-DEV] MS_MAXLAYERS

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at POBOX.COM
Thu Dec 14 23:15:58 EST 2006

On 12/14/06, Steve Lime <Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us> wrote:
> Hi Sture: There is no "MapServer Project" entity go donate too. However, there
> are a couple of options:
>
>   - become a project sponsor through OSGEO

Steve,

I just wanted to note that MapServer cannot receive project
sponsorships unless the MapServer PSC chooses to
participate in the program.  I got the impression in the past
that the MapServer PSC is not all behind the idea of
introducing money management.  I'm hopefully we
might reconsider the issue if the sponsorship works
effectively for GDAL.