requestResponseCRSs

drotiro at tiscali.it drotiro at TISCALI.IT
Thu Nov 2 05:31:21 EST 2006

Hi,
I'm testing MapServer's wcs support, and noticed that it generates a
single <requestResponseCRSs> tag for all the CRS while responding to a
DescribeCoverage request, like this:
    <requestResponseCRSs>EPSG:26917 EPSG:4326</requestResponseCRSs>
the same should happen for the supported output formats.

I think there should be a tag for every crs value:
  <requestResponseCRSs>EPSG:26917</requestResponseCRSs>
  <requestResponseCRSs>EPSG:4326</requestResponseCRSs>
so I'm attaching a patch that implements this split.

Regards,
Domenico Rotiroti

Naviga e telefona senza limiti con Tiscali
Scopri le promozioni Tiscali adsl: navighi e telefoni senza canone Telecom

http://abbonati.tiscali.it/adsl/