[mapserver-dev] plugin renderer support status update

Peter Hopfgartner peter.hopfgartner at r3-gis.com
Sat Dec 27 09:53:47 EST 2008

Hey, this is maybe the annoucement that I wished most to happen! It's
been some time that I wanted SVG output to improve (but did not have the
time and, probably, the skills) for this to happen.

In some way related: Since the number of renderers and the number of
combinations of renderer/graphic format increases, is there already an
infrastruture for testing the rendering accuracy (and eventually the
rendering performance, in terms of speed and memory) of those renderers
and formats? How do other software projects with graphical output
perform tests?

Regards,

Peter