[mapserver-dev] plugin renderer support status update

Steve Lime Steve.Lime at dnr.state.mn.us
Mon Dec 29 17:15:47 EST 2008

The msautotest suite does some of this. Map draws from the version being tested are
compared against reference output. Both GD and AGG have tests available. I would hope
that as new output plugins are added that additional tests and reference output are
added. Not sure how other projects handle this though.

Steve