No subject

Fri Feb 8 14:55:41 EST 2008

comment out all the gdImageStringFT calls I get no leak.

Any ideas?

--
Ehud Shabtai
http://www.freemap.co.il/map/

------=_Part_80050_7698821.1157971024466

a simple script which requests the same map over and over shows that
mapserver's memory (RSS) is increasing by about 1MB for every 3
requests.

------=_Part_80050_7698821.1157971024466--