Adding standard headers to source code...

Frank Warmerdam warmerdam at POBOX.COM
Mon Jan 14 14:32:26 EST 2008

Steve Lime wrote:
> Guys: Silly question It there any trick to adding the standard header to source files or is it cut and paste from one of the
> files that has it already, with a few edits to the first line. Working on provenance and want to add that to a few files.

Steve,

Just cut, paste and edit.

There is a bit of svn magic to getting $Id$ expansion to work though.  If
not done previously I think you need to do something like:

  svn propset svn:keywords "Author Date Id Revision" your_file.c
  svn commit your_file.c